Welcome to Coyote Country!
If you are currently enrolled in an HCPS school and are moving into our school zone, please do not register online. Call our office at (804) 364-8080 and we will provide directions on how to proceed.
Rising 2022-23 Kindergarten Students and New to HCPS Students:
In order to register, please follow the steps below:
- Please go to https://henricoschools.us/registration/ and register your child. Be careful to choose the correct school year in the dropdown. You will complete 3 forms, taking care to click submit each time. You will receive an email confirmation.
- Once we have received your forms our registrar will send you an email with the additional required forms and documents:
- your signed deed/lease/mortgage statement
- a current utility bill in your name (dated within the past 30 days)
- your photo ID(name must match the name on the birth certificate and on the deed/lease/mortgage statement and utility bill)
- your child’s original birth certificate
- a signed physical dated within 12 months of the August 29th, 2022 start date with evidence of TB screening, and a signed immunization record*
Please note: Our data rollover happens June 27-July 11. Any enrollments submitted during that time will be received by KES after July 12th. You will receive an email from our registrar after that time to confirm we have received the online enrollment and to provide you with additional information and required forms/documents to complete registration.
Once you have gathered the required documents and completed the attached forms, please call the school at (804) 364-8080 to schedule an appointment to complete your registration. *If your child’s well visit will not be scheduled until the summer, let us know and you can bring in an updated physical and immunization form prior to 8/29/22.
To shorten the time required for your appointment, you may email the required documents and forms to email@example.com with the exception of the original birth certificate and your photo ID. These documents must be presented in-person at your registration appointment where we will make copies of the originals and return them to you. Please note only one adult (and an interpreter if necessary) will be permitted to attend the appointment. Please do not bring students to this appointment.
More information about our Open House on August 25, 2022 will be available on our KES Website as we get closer to that date.
If you need additional information, please contact our registrar by calling 804-364-8080.